PDA

View Full Version : Official Saga stats

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-28-2008, 04:26 PM
New Force Powers
Dark transfer [Dark Side] -- You use the dark side of the Force to heal another living creature. Time: Standard action. Target: One creature touched.
Make a Use the Force Check: The result of the check determines the effect, if any:

DC 15: The target heals hit points equal to 2 x your character level.
DC 20: The target heals hit points equal to 3 x your character level.
DC 25: The target heals hit points equal to 4 x your character level.

Each time you use dark transfer, you move –1 persistent step down the condition track. You must rest for 8 hours to remove this condition.

Special: You may spend a Force Point to avoid moving down the condition track when you use this Force power. You may spend a Destiny Point to revive a creature that has just died. You must use this Force power within 1 round of the creature's death to revive it, and you must succeed on a DC 25 Use the Force check. If successful, the creature is unconscious instead of dead and does not heal any hit points from the use of dark transfer.

New Equipment
LARGE COST DMG STUN ROF WEIGHT TYPE SIZE AVAILABILITY
Exotic
Blast Cannon 2,000 3d8 (special) - S 6kg Energy Military, rare
Heavy
HH-151 2,000 6d6 - S 12kg Energy Military
Explosive
HX2 mine 750 6d6* - - 1kg Energy Small Military
Proton mine 2,000 8d6* - - 1.5kg Energy Small Military
1Splash Weapon
*Explosion damages everything within 4 squares

The Golan Arms Blast Cannon
The Golan Arms Blast Cannon, colloquially known as the "blaster shotgun," is a devastating close-quarters weapon often issued to Imperial gunners and engineers to aid them in repelling an attack on their positions. It fires multiple individual blaster shots in a spread with a single pull of the trigger. At very close ranges, all of these shots will usually hit the same target (with devastating results), and at larger ranges, the spread of the shots deals damage to multiple targets.
The blast cannon is very difficult to use properly, so the wielder takes a –5 penalty on his attack roll if he does not have the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (blast cannon) feat. Although the blast cannon has the same range as a pistol, its wielder does not take penalties on the attack roll due to range. Instead, apply range penalties on damage. Against an adjacent target, the blast cannon does an extra 1d8 points of damage due to having so many blaster shots concentrated in such a small space.
In addition, because this weapon produces a spread of multiple individual blaster shots, it functions as a splash weapon (1-square radius) whenever it is used against a nonadjacent target. (See Splash Weapons, Saga Edition rulebook, page 155.)
A blast cannon requires a power pack to operate. After 5 shots, the power pack must be replaceGolan Arms HH-15
The Golan Arms HH-15 projectile launcher is commonly used by Rebel Alliance vanguards. Though old and somewhat outdated, it is still dependable and potent enough to crack through enemy fortifications. The shoulder-fired rocket launcher can launch various payloads (most often an armor-piercing shell), and its rugged design is capable of operating in extreme climates and conditions. While lacking the more sophisticated targeting systems found on Imperial missile launchers, it can acquire a target lock if the operator aims before making an attack. (See "Missiles and Torpedoes," page 174 of the Saga Edition Core Rulebook.)
The HH-15 is a splash weapon (Saga Edition Core Rulebook, page 155) with penetration 10 (ignoring the first 10 points of the primary target's DR or SR). Unlike more common antipersonnel missile launchers, the HH-15 is optimized for antiarmor duty. Its detonation is more compact and less prone to causing collateral damage, but that also makes it less useful against concentrations of enemy infantry.
The HH-15 holds a single missile in its chamber, so it must be reloaded after being fired. Replacement missiles cost 100 credits and weigh 2 kg.

Conner Ship Systems HX2 antipersonnel mine
The Conner Ship Systems HX2 antipersonnel mine was popular with ARC troopers during the Clone Wars, and it is still in widespread use during the Galactic Civil War a generation later. It has a powerful adhesive disc that allows it to be attached easily to walls, underneath vehicles, and so forth.
There are two ways to deploy the HX2 mine: It can be carefully emplaced using the Mechanics skill, or it can be dropped or thrown a short distance.
If carefully emplaced (a full-round action; see "Handle Explosives" under the Mechanics skill description), the mine can also be hidden (Stealth check, adding +15 size modifier of the mine) to reduce the likelihood that it is detected by enemy infantry. The mine arms itself 6 seconds later, at the end of your next turn. The mine will detonate if it detects a target within 1 square (Perception +10). Make an attack roll (1d20+10) against the Reflex Defense of every creature and object in the blast radius. (Any creature or object to which the mine is attached is hit automatically.) If the attack succeeds, the creature or object takes full damage. If the attack misses, the creature or object takes half damage.
If dropped (a swift action) or thrown (a standard action), no Mechanics check is necessary. However, the mine is less accurate (attack roll 1d20+0), and it will not arm itself until it detects no targets within 1 square. This built-in safety feature makes the mine useless as an improvised grenade, but it does prevent premature detonation. A dropped or thrown mine can be detected with a successful DC 15 Perception check.

Antivehicle Proton Mine
The Rebel Alliance created antivehicle proton mines out of proton torpedo warheads, adding a simple proximity fuse to allow detonation at the approach of a large target, but other arms manufacturers created similar devices via less unorthodox (and much safer) means. When carefully emplaced (a full-round action; see "Handle Explosives" under the Mechanics skill description), the mine can also be hidden (Stealth check, adding +15 size modifier of the mine) to reduce the likelihood that it is detected by enemy infantry or vehicles. When emplacing the mine, the mine can be set to detonate only upon detecting a target of a minimum size and/or a target using repulsorlift engines.
The mine arms itself 6 seconds later, at the end of your next turn. The mine will detonate if it detects an eligible target within 2 squares (Perception +10). Make an attack roll (1d20+10) against the Reflex Defense of every creature and object in the blast radius. (Any creature or object to which the mine is attached is hit automatically.) If the attack succeeds, the creature or object takes full damage. If the attack misses, the creature or object takes half damage.

New Droids
Recon Droid
CL 1

Diminutive 4th-degree droid nonheroic 1
Init +10; Senses low-light vision, Perception +13
Languages Basic (understand only), Binary

Defenses Ref 20 (flat-footed 15), Fort 10, Will 11
hp 2; Threshold 10

Speed 2 squares
Ranged hold-out blaster +5 (3d4)
Base Atk +0; Grp –10
Atk Options Point Blank Shot
Special Actions self-destruct (4d6, 2-square burst)

Abilities Str 4, Dex 21, Con —, Int 7, Wis 12, Cha 9
Feats Point Blank Shot, Skill Focus (Perception), Skill Training (Initiative), Weapon Proficiency (pistols)
Skills Initiative +10, Perception +13, Stealth +20
Systems hovering locomotion, internal comlink, tool mount (stabilized), self-destruct system (miniaturized*), improved sensor package
Possessions hold-out blaster
Cost 7,500; Availability Military
* A miniaturized self-destruct system functions as if the droid were two sizes larger. This costs 5 times as much as a normal self-destruct system.

New Vehicles
Aratech 64-YSwift 3 Repulsor Sled
CL 4

Large ground vehicle (speeder)
Init +10; Senses Perception +8

Defenses Ref 14 (flat-footed 11), Fort 13; +1 armor
hp 32; DR 5; Threshold 18

Speed 12 squares (max. velocity 800 km/h)
Ranged medium blaster cannon +7 (see below) or
Ranged drop net +7 (see below)
Fighting Space 2x2; Cover none
Base Atk +5; Grp +13
Atk Options autofire (medium blaster cannon), drop net

Abilities Str 16, Dex 16, Con --, Int 14, Wis --, Cha --
Skills Initiative +10, Mechanics +8, Perception +8, Pilot +10

Crew 1 (expert); Passengers none
Cargo 4 kg; Consumables 1 day; Carried Craft none
Payload 1 drop net
Availability Military; Cost 8,000 (1,800 used)

Drop Net:When you fire this weapon, make an attack roll against all targets in a 2-square-by-2-square area within 12 squares. If you exceed a target’s Reflex Defense, that target takes 6d10 points of ion damage. Additionally, the drop net functions like a net (Saga Edition rulebook, page 130), allowing you to attempt a grab or grapple against all targets successfully attacked by the drop net. Make a single grapple check opposed by all such targets.
Medium blaster cannon (pilot)
Atk +7 (+2 autofire); Dmg 3d10

Drop net (pilot)
Atk +7; Dmg 6d10 ion (grapple +13)

Modified Incom-T47 Airspeeder
CL 9

Huge air vehicle (airspeeder)
Init +20; Senses Perception +10

Defense Ref 24 (flat-footed 17), Fort 16; +2 armor; Elusive Dogfighter, Vehicular Combat
hp 60; DR 10; Threshold 26

Speed fly 16 squares (max. velocity 1,100 km/h), fly 4 squares (starship scale)
Ranged double laser cannon +11 (see below) and blaster cannon +4 (see below) or
Ranged double laser cannon +11 (see below) and harpoon gun +4 (see below)
Fighting Space 3×3 or 1 square (starship scale); Cover total (crew)
Base Atk +7 (pilot), +2 (gunner); Grp +23
Atk Options autofire (double laser cannon, blaster cannon), harpoon gun

Abilities Str 22, Dex 22, Con —, Int 14
Skills Initiative +20, Mechanics +11, Perception +10, Pilot +16
Crew 2 (unique pilot [Luke Skywalker], skilled gunner); Passengers none
Cargo 50 kg; Consumables 1 day; Carried Craft none
Availability Military; Cost 50,000 used

Harpoon Gun -- a gunner uses the harpoon gun to make a grapple check against an enemy walker. The gunner must make an attack roll against the walker; if successful, the pilot must make an opposed grapple check. If the grapple check succeeds, the target walker cannot move without first making a Pilot check (DC = harpoon gun's grapple check result). If this Pilot check fails, the walker suffers an automatic collision, taking twice its collision damage.
Double laser cannon (pilot)
Atk +11 (+6 autofire); Dmg 5d10

Blaster cannon (gunner)
Atk +4 (–1 autofire); Dmg 3d10

Harpoon gun (gunner)
Atk +4; Dmg -- (grapple +27)

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-28-2008, 04:29 PM
The above are all taken from updates to the website since Saga has been released.

There is also an excellent pdf of new species that have been OFFICIALLY statted.

Here:
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=954649