PDA

View Full Version : 4e is imminent

Count Zero
03-20-2008, 01:31 PM
With 4th edition D&D right around the corner I'm looking for some new players. My current group is rather small so we're looking to expand. We are all in our 30s and living in the Buffalo, NY area.

I plan to start with the new H1 module and see where things go from there. Till then we'll be doing some one-off rpg stuff and board games. We've all played a huge assortment of rpgs through the years, so other games are always a possibility. For now we're just looking for some people.

-Tom

benfinkel
06-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm late to your post so I hope you get this but I'm a new player looking for a group to join. I'm 29 and live in north Buffalo. I played original D&D back in the day, and a little bit of AD&D 2nd ed., but it's been a long long time since I've played.

Anyways, if you're still looking, I'm def. interested.

Thanks,

-Ben

Count Zero
06-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Hey Ben, I just started running a 4th edition game last week. We've played 2 sessions so far. We have room for one more if you are interested. We play Thursday nights at Jester's Cap in Lancaster.

I'm currently running through Keep on the Shadowfell to get a feel for the game. Feel free to e-mail me at deadchannel0@gmail.com

-Tom