PDA

View Full Version : The Ruins of UnderMountain

blackmote
03-20-2008, 10:35 AM
We will be starting this up in late April or early May. We have myself as the DM and one confirmed player, plus two more who are tentative. We could use 2-3 more players. I would like a group of 5-6 players total.

The characters will start out at 5th level. Existing characters may be allowed upon DM approval. Otherwise I would like to meet with potential players for character generation before the campaign starts.

Even if you're very familiar with the original published Ruins of UnderMountain boxed set, Ruins of UnderMountain II boxed set, and subsequent modules, this game should be fresh and exciting. I have many, many resources to plug into the largely empty halls and chambers of UnderMountain.

So if you live in the metro Atlanta area and can be available for about 8 hours once per month; if you're a fan of the older editions of the AD&D game (2E ruleset in particular) and the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting; and if you enjoy spending quality time as a roleplaying explorer, please consider dropping me a line through these forums. I would like to hear from you.

Thanks,

~Hoyt. (http://www.myspace.com/pathfinderhoyt)

blackmote
03-25-2008, 11:59 AM
seats are filling fast! :biggrin: But I ain't complainin'. We still have room for one more if anyone is interested. Let me know asap.

Thanks!

blackmote
03-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Recruitment is CLOSED until further notice.

If anyone stumbles over this thread and is interested in joining, prompt me. I will add you to an alternates list should a player leave the game.

Thanks all! :cool:

xawakening
08-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Just checkin!