PDA

View Full Version : 2nd edition MNM

superdad
03-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey- I have played and ran games on RPOL before. Anyone interested in a kind of learning/fight game for MNM 2nd edition here? The concept is simple, We find a version of an established character that I (or another, if I have Co-GMs) am familiar with (Marvel and DC mostly) on the MNM message boards (there are plenty of character Builds by several people who know what they are doing)- and I will set up a combat Scenario.
This could include an OOC- for people who just wanna watch or comment, and OOCs threads for each fight to discus the rules and such.
Is anyone here interested?

Wolvenone
04-21-2008, 06:35 AM
would this lead to a make your own characters game?

drfeck
04-29-2008, 09:24 PM
count me in superdad...although I am already in your Rpol game...

superdad
04-30-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm sure we could go to making our own characters- depending on how well this takes off and how well we all get the system.
The worst problem with making original characters is the additional time it takes- especially if the player and GM don't see eye-to-eye.
That's one of the reasons I'd like to use ready made builds.

Also- I have picked up Instant Superheroes since I posted this, and I wouldn't be against some alterations to the Archetypes presented there.
In fact- drfeck can attest to this- I have been running fights between some of the Builds in Instant Superheroes elsewhere, and they're fun.

So- We will add that book to the possible player builds.

drfeck
04-30-2008, 08:43 AM
OK let me know here when you are ready to start on the M & M board, those things fill up so quick it's insane!

:eek:

And yes, it is fun to do the combat...but I likes me some roleplay too! hint...hint...

:lol: