PDA

View Full Version : Roman Virtue's Star Wars Saga

Roman Virtue
03-18-2008, 10:46 PM
Legends usually begin in fact. This campaign assumes that the tales as depicted in the movies were a legendary retelling of of a tale based in fact. Players will assume the roles of characters based on characters from the movies (or new ones somehow forgotton by time).

The campaign will be an adult oriented retelling of the story, and examination of what it is to possibly be the messiah, and what changes such a person would logicly bring to a government and a religion.

Insperations for this campaign are drawn from movies like King Arthur, and Last Tempation of Christ.

Brutal action combined with gritty characterization contrast against goldy displays of power from the Jedi and Sith await players of Roman Virtue's Star Wars Saga!

Webhead
03-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Interesting idea. Tell me more. Will this campaign be online or face-to-face? What system will the game use?

GBVenkman
03-20-2008, 02:20 AM
Is this an online game?

Roman Virtue
03-20-2008, 11:53 AM
This is an in-person game (I can't really get into any online games :yawn:). I will be hosting in my gameroom and will supply the Funions and Mountain Due ;)!

Webhead
03-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Darn. Sounds interesting, but I don't think I can justify driving 1,417 miles to get there. :D

Hope it turns out well for you.