PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Phantom Gamemaster
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I am the Phantom Gamemaster ruler of all games,
I am GMing a superhero RPG in Herocentral and would like all players to enter my campaign if they want to train as super heroes.
My gaming systems are: HERO system[Champions]
Palladium{Heroes Unlimited]
Pinnacle{ Brave New World]
GOO{Silver Age Sentinels]
White Wolf Games[Abberrant]
I live in the Carolinas[North Carolina to be exact], I'm a comic collector who also play video and computer games as well as watch anime for my superhero games.:cool: :cool:
My specialty is Superheroic/Modoren games by I can learn any system as long as it's not Horror.
My email is reggie2752@yahoo.com
phantomgm6101@hotmail.com
reggie2602@excite.com
If there's anyone who has experience gming these systems please let me know and I'll connect with you.

Spoookfully Yours,
The Phantom GM

DrakanFyre
10-15-2006, 05:44 PM
I live in North Raleigh, and while I've never actually played in a superheroes game, I would definately be interested in playing one (I've been without a gaming group for several months, and I'm up for almost anything.) As for systems, I have the books for Abberrant and Brave New World and am familiar with the systems. I also have core book for the HERO system, and would be up for playing Champions as well.

Phantom Gamemaster
10-19-2006, 06:16 PM
I live in North Raleigh, and while I've never actually played in a superheroes game, I would definately be interested in playing one (I've been without a gaming group for several months, and I'm up for almost anything.) As for systems, I have the books for Abberrant and Brave New World and am familiar with the systems. I also have core book for the HERO system, and would be up for playing Champions as well.
My man welcome to the Hero Universe! If you want to I can set up a CHU game here or you can go to Herocentral.net to apply to the game as either a player or a GM.:cool:
I look forward to playing with you online or PBP or PBM.

DrakanFyre
10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
I was looking for a FTF game, I've had bad luck with online roleplayer (usually due to the fact that I have too many distractions on my computer ;). I'm available every evening except Fridays and Saturdays, and I can have specific afternoons off if I work in out with my boss.

Phantom Gamemaster
10-23-2006, 07:03 PM
I was looking for a FTF game, I've had bad luck with online roleplayer (usually due to the fact that I have too many distractions on my computer ;). I'm available every evening except Fridays and Saturdays, and I can have specific afternoons off if I work in out with my boss.
As you no doubt surmised, i live in Durham NC about one county over from raliegh. the reason that i was asking for online players is that I donīt get many FTF rpgers, and those who did attend want to play D&D which is why Iīve established a campaign on HEROCENTRAL.

MisterBook
10-26-2006, 01:01 AM
I too live in Raleigh NC and I have been trying hard to find a face to face campaign in a superhero setting. I love Mutants & Masterminds 2.0 but I know Champions/Hero as well. I'm free for every Sunday or alternating Saturdays.

Phantom Gamemaster
10-26-2006, 07:05 PM
I too live in Raleigh NC and I have been trying hard to find a face to face campaign in a superhero setting. I love Mutants & Masterminds 2.0 but I know Champions/Hero as well. I'm free for every Sunday or alternating Saturdays.
It might Work except that I ususally do pbem on the net at Yahoo! and also at HeroCentral but if you sign up at Hero central and Yahoo I can squeeze you in .:cool:
Plus, it might be a whole lot easier than shuttling back and forth to and from Raliegh.