PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a PBP game

Nasamual
03-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Hello,

I would like to join a PBP game. My main interest is a fantasy/D&D game.
I am a relative newbie mainly because I have not kept myself up-to-date with the current rules. I think I have the 3.0 PHB and DMG.
I mention this because I want the GM to understand that I will be learning a lot as I go.
I spend a fair amount of time each day at a keyboard and would be able to post at least once per day.
Please feel free to contact me here in the thread, via PM or email.

Thanks for your consideration!

jroman
03-11-2008, 01:02 PM
If you don't mind trying another game system, I'm running a game of AFMBE Dungeons & Zombies called "The Grey Lands" that still needs players. It uses the Cinematic Unisystem which is easy to pick up and am providing pregens. Let me know if you're interested or would like more details.
JR

Nasamual
03-11-2008, 06:26 PM
If you don't mind trying another game system, I'm running a game of AFMBE Dungeons & Zombies called "The Grey Lands" that still needs players. It uses the Cinematic Unisystem which is easy to pick up and am providing pregens. Let me know if you're interested or would like more details.
JR

Hello JR,

I replied to your PM.

jroman
03-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Hello JR,

I replied to your PM.

I put together some info on the mechanics and Eden and sent it via PM. Please let me know if you have any questions.

JR

The Wandering Bard
03-15-2008, 09:18 PM
If you like I have a Fantasy game running as well. its the Chains of the Muse game if your intrested. (i'm learning how to DM more or less at the same time so we would be learning together. :) )

Nasamual
03-16-2008, 02:15 PM
If you like I have a Fantasy game running as well. its the Chains of the Muse game if your intrested. (i'm learning how to DM more or less at the same time so we would be learning together. :) )

That sounds good - I'll read up in your game threads and catch up a little.
Please PM me with whatever information you would want from me to get started.
With the amount of time I spend at my computer, I should have no problem keeping up with a couple PBP games :)

The Wandering Bard
03-16-2008, 03:32 PM
No problem, actually all the information that I need from you in order for you to start is in the Starting Info section of the Chains of the Muse game. I also ask for a short back ground on your character in order to help establish your charcter (this helps me figure out how to temp. NPC your character in case that would be needed. ie. vacations, funerals, weddings, business meetings. you get the idea. )