PDA

View Full Version : World of Vina Chronicle

Krahazik
03-10-2008, 06:40 AM
I am looking to start a new D&D 3rd Ed group. I have 3 players and I am looking for a few more. My campaigns are all long term typically lasting though 5 or more game sessions. At present I am planing to have game sessions on Sundays at my house in Everett, but this is can change to accommodate all players. I run my campaigns on a game world of my own creation. World specific materials will be provided. I am looking to build a group with about 4-6 players for the gaming party.

Mistress_A
10-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if you are interested in having a newbie added to your group. I've never played in a group setting, but have played games with D&D rules on my computer such as Neverwinter Nights. I'd love to join a group and make new friends. :)

cplmac
10-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Good luck with the new group you're forming. Hope you all have a good time gaming. If you can, post the progress of the party as it journeys through the campaign. Not quite sure how far you may have gotten or if maybe the campaign has run its course by now.

Dammerung
04-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Krahazic,
Hey My friend and I may be interested in joining your game, We are both veterans to D&D 3 and 3.5 and I have all core books and several suplements. We both live in south Everett (same appartment complex) and are available on weekends. Im 25 and my friend is 26 and we are looking for a fun but semi mature group. Lemme know if you have an opening.
Thanks
Matt