PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DnD in DFW

kitsune1842
03-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Players looking for group in the DFW area.

I am one of two people looking for a group to RP with, both of us have GMed before but at the moment are looking for a game we can just be players in.

We are looking for a DnD 3.5 game we can join, or a GM we can start a game with. The last group we were trying to start seems to not be getting off the ground as the GM has not been on for a couple of weeks.

Rabbitacular
04-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi, I am starting a group this Saturday (the 12th). I have a post in the chat here:

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5925

Take a look, drop me a line, let's talk and see if we can work something out. We play Saturdays, though.
Thanks!

kitsune1842
02-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks, unfortunetly I have to work Saturdays from 3pm to 11 so I can;t play then.

Genesplicer
04-01-2009, 12:05 AM
What days are you available? I'm in a D&D campain that needs some extra players, but it's 4e.

P.S. Have you ever been a member of the Palladium Mailing List?

Erdrix
04-01-2009, 04:37 PM
i'm available Monday -Thursday evenings. I'm interested in 3.5, 4e and nWOD.

Please email at:

erdrix@hotmail.com

Oldgamer
04-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Too bad we're incompatible in hours, you're right around the corner from me. I live near Joe Pool Lake and am searching for a 3.5 D&D game to either play or DM. But I can't do it through the week or at night.

andrewb
05-19-2009, 11:08 AM
If you're still looking for a game, I'm starting a 3.5 Forgotten Realms horror campaign soon and could use some more players. We'll probably be meeting somewhere in the N. Dallas/Richardson/Plano area (possibly a meeting room at the Fretz library). My schedule is pretty flexible, so dates and times will mostly be determined by when the players are available (ideally, for me at least, would be weekday afternoon-evenings).

Check out the thread I posted looking for players for more details about the campaign itself.

The variant rules are pretty easy to pick up, so don't let that scare you off!

echomirage
05-19-2009, 07:36 PM
well, i've got a starting group of 3.5 down in duncanville. our schedule is open, feel free to email me at echo_mirage2k6 at yahoo.com (sorry, spambots anger me) if your interested. we already have a GM so no worries there

Rochin
05-20-2009, 12:13 AM
well, i've got a starting group of 3.5 down in duncanville. our schedule is open, feel free to email me at echo_mirage2k6 at yahoo.com (sorry, spambots anger me) if your interested. we already have a GM so no worries there

I would be interested in a 3.5 game as well. What days and such are you gaming on?

echomirage
05-20-2009, 05:44 AM
I would be interested in a 3.5 game as well. What days and such are you gaming on?

right now, its basicly when ever. as two of the three of us are unemployed...

Oldgamer
05-20-2009, 12:52 PM
I would be interested in a 3.5 game somewhere not north Dallas or north FW, as all of them seem to be. I'm unemployed and in south Grand Prairie and can't afford the gas to drive far.

echomirage
05-20-2009, 04:24 PM
I would be interested in a 3.5 game somewhere not north Dallas or north FW, as all of them seem to be. I'm unemployed and in south Grand Prairie and can't afford the gas to drive far.

well, as i said i'm currently in duncanville and setting up a 3.5 game. feel free to shoot me an email at z.oreilly at yahoo.com if your intrested.