PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Realms campaign circa 1372 DR

eirip
03-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I have just begun a a Forgotten Realms campaign and am looking for 1-2 more players. Level of play is 2nd. Laid back group of players range in age from 25-45. We play from 7 pm till 1 am consistently every other week. I have been a DM for about a year now and run modules along with home brew stuff.

eirip

eirip
04-12-2008, 08:50 AM
I have just begun a a Forgotten Realms campaign and am looking for 1-2 more players. Level of play is 2nd. Laid back group of players range in age from 25-45. We play from 7 pm till 1 am consistently every other week. I have been a DM for about a year now and run modules along with home brew stuff.

eirip

Yeah, we currently have 3 players and are looking for one more. Come one come all. Great fun to be had!!

Azmydar
04-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Very experienced player looking to get back into a group. Im Sean, 37 have been playing since i was 14. Not a game lawyer, just looking to have fun. I live in Farmington hills now, an would be interested if you still have an opening in you group. Please call me if you do. 248-860-1195

eirip
04-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Very experienced player looking to get back into a group. Im Sean, 37 have been playing since i was 14. Not a game lawyer, just looking to have fun. I live in Farmington hills now, an would be interested if you still have an opening in you group. Please call me if you do. 248-860-1195

Hey Sean, I tried calling you sunday and I left a VM. We would be glad to have you. We will be playing this Sunday at 7 PM. If you want to go ahead and contact me we can discuss your pc options and what not.

Elf Lover
06-26-2009, 10:21 PM
Damn this blog was posted over a year ago. I am hoping you guys are still playing something. The group I had been playing with has currently been put on hold until further notice. We were playing that campaign for the over 3 years now. I am a very reliable player and never missed any of those games in those 3 years. The version we were playing was 2.0. Hopefully you are still running a game and looking for players. Contact me at Superwoman422@comcast.net. To check out my player from my last campaign.....See myspace.com.tkempert My myspace page is completely dedicated to my character and her story.