PDA

View Full Version : The Savage Tide

HolyDiver
02-28-2008, 10:25 PM
We are looking to add one or two players to our roster for our weekly Saturday game. The name of the Campaign is 'The Savage Tide' and I am the DM. I am running a prebublished set of 12 modules, that are designed to take Dungeons and Dragons characters from level 1 to beyond 20. Of course, I like to add a bit to the prebublished game to make it more interesting for my players. So far we've completed the first two modules, and are wrapping up some loose ends and doing some individual character development before moving on to the next adventure. The game consists of equal doses of fighting pirates AND fighting monsters. Okay, well, actually there's a lot more to it than that. You'll just have to experience it for yourself.

HolyDiver
03-20-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm still looking for a player! We just hit lvl 5. And the story is taking a new arc, with a voyage to a forbidding island, with the prospect of building a settlement there.

Remanov
04-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Still looking for a player?

HolyDiver
08-10-2008, 02:00 AM
I had kind of given up on this site for a while sorry. My game has been kind of off and on lately. If you are still interested let me know I'll check back in a day or two.

Remanov
08-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Possibly. I'm in the middle of a 4e campaign and a Serenity campaign. I've been itching to play 3.5 again, though.