PDA

View Full Version : group lookin for players...

lorearcane
02-21-2008, 05:00 AM
we are starting a couple new games (2 dms, 2 games, rotating every other sunday), there are about 4 players now (including the DMs, and pending some other net inquiries). we will be playing on sunday from about 2pm till about midnight. we are a laid back group, but serious players. i myself am one of the dungeon masters, my name is justin, and the other dungeon master's name is justin (no it doesnt get confusing haha). both of us have played for about 18 years, and i playtested 3E forgotten realms, and had the 3e rules before they were in stores, that was fun. our gaming style emphasizes roleplaying without downplaying the importance of conflict to a good story. one of the things that we really dont want in a player is someone who likes or thrives on interparty conflict. by that i mean pcs fighting pcs, and stealing from each other and stuff, not interesting interactions that are colored with conflict. players that have a problem playing good characters will probably not like our party dynamic, and DMing style. also, if you have a problem with pot smoking, you probably wont be well suited to our group. we arent stupid, we arent fried retards spacin out, we just puff a little, and want to be forthright about that. right now both the campaigns are unplayed, and this sunday will begin the one ran by the OTHER justin, which is an oriental campaign, set in a world designed by me and him, the other campaign, ran by me, is a more traditionally european flavored area of that same setting designed by me and the other justin. if you have any other questions, lemme know. hope to hear back from you soon....
Justin
my email is: roguestates@gmail.com

Lord_Venomous
07-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Are you still looking for players? If so i would like to join.

malhavoc
05-04-2009, 06:25 PM
I am new to the area and would be intrested in joining a group.

imagecrafter
09-27-2009, 12:03 PM
3.5, You can count me in. Message me a number so I can get some details.

malhavoc
09-28-2009, 06:40 AM
Sure I am trying to join up with a 3.5 Pathfinder group. I have played 4th edition in the past, but it just didn't do it for me. I live in the Carollwood area of Tampa, but I am willing to travel if it too a decent group. Anyways my number is 813.394.1147
Talk to ya later-Joe

lorearcane
09-28-2009, 06:51 AM
3.5, You can count me in. Message me a number so I can get some details.

hey, we play 4e now, that was kinda an old post.

malhavoc
09-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Bummer...ok thx for the update

Caesar3594
08-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Hello are you still running this and have an open spot i'd love to play i just need the details and ill be there