PDA

View Full Version : check out my campaign log!

nijineko
02-17-2008, 03:27 PM
i have started a campaign log over in the user pages section! please check it out!

but i ask that noone post in the actual Journal thread, there is a Commentaries thread for everyone to post in! looking forward to seeing your thoughts. =D

here's a link! (http://www.penandpapergames.com/userpages/index.php)

nijineko
10-23-2008, 09:50 PM
people are also welcome to post here what they think about it. =D

Webhead
10-24-2008, 09:46 AM
people are also welcome to post here what they think about it. =D

Heh heh...you said "log"...

Sorry...
:fish:

nijineko
10-24-2008, 05:24 PM
{{my character sits in a short throne-like chair with a clever gnomish mechanism for gimbaling back and forth and touches a magic gem set into the one arm of the chair. the gem will remember the sounds of his voice and later repeat them exactly upon command. he leans to one side supporting his weight on an arm and speaks, "campaign log, empire date: year of the unicorn, leafing month, twenty-third day. we have journied to this far place, where no humanoid has been before...." }}

:rofl:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-26-2008, 04:46 PM
This is your definition of a log? Whoah! :eek: Let me take a day or two off to read said log.

Actually, from what i read so far, i like it. :high5:

nijineko
10-26-2008, 05:16 PM
=D glad you like it. ^^ i would refer to this as a second-stage log. a first-stage being the raw notes, this is the second-stage as filtered through the character's perceptions. i really should get around to posting the raw first-stage log too, at least for the sessions i've journaled. i'm sure it would be interesting to compare the raw with the journal.