PDA

View Full Version : Darwining Campaign

discomammoth
02-17-2008, 01:40 PM
We are an older gaming group, the youngest is 28 but are open to anyone over 20. The campaign has just begun, and we need a few more gamers to fill out some roles. We play everything under the sun and rotate GM's from time to time. We also have a more traditional DnD game going on as well as a steam punk oriented one. Open to new systems and open to linking up with another partial group. Most of our plays have been playing for several years, most d20, but also shadowrun, gurps, exalted, and so on. Ideas? Games? we are open and looking for players, GM's or whatever. We've become more irregular as jobs have changed and people have moved. Surprisingly Monday night is good for some, Sunday is the best for most, and thurday night could be a good possibility. Let us know. We need gamers!

DVN

Webhead
02-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi, there. Wow, you guys game pretty close to where my group gets together. Our group is trying to get back into the swing of things with a new regular campaign after a hiatus and I've been kinda keeping my eyes open for other gamers that we might have join us.

We're an older bunch (ages 26, 30, 36 and 38) and we're a real good bunch of people. We've played all kinds of games in the past, from D&D, WoD, Star Wars, Deadlands, etc. Currently, I've been itching to try to run a campaign based on either the Dresden Files book series or Army of Darkness, or failing that, I'd like to run Spirit of the Century. There are 4 of us and Sundays in the early afternoon is our game day too, twice a month.

I'd love to chat with you and talk in more detail. Anyway, feel free to message me, best wishes to you and your friends and maybe we'll meet up some time.

Solonor
04-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi sounds like you have a good group of Folks. I am 32 and currently looking for a regular game. I have played many systems and have a over 20 years playing. If you would like to chat hit me up. Thanks.

Nok
05-06-2008, 10:11 PM
hmmm..much like solonor i've beeen playing for years and am looking for a new game now that i live in Dallas....let me know if youre looking for players...

discomammoth
05-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Ok so the game is Thursday nights at the beautymill lofts, um I can email you more info if you want or I can add you to the email list if you don't mind giving me yours

Engar
06-15-2008, 03:27 PM
This seems like a good nearby group. Looks like I am late in the uptake on it, but if you still need a player I am seeking a game. I am a 34 yr old recent transplant from IL. My email is: ngarmatz@yahoo.com

Nexus_01
10-26-2008, 12:28 PM
I've just moved to dallas from austin. Doing so meant I had to abandon my group of the last seven years. Need to find another one. Am most interested in trying 4th ed, but I'm open to almost any game. But no Rolemaster. I'm 26, a High School chemistry teacher, and have been playing since I was 15. Lots of games. White wolf, Cyber Punk, DnD (1st, 2nd, 3rd), Buffy, CoC, In Nomine, GURPS, Shadowrun, Star Wars, Continuum, lots of D20 spin-offs.

Please email me at Nexus_01@hotmail.com

Thanks.