PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a weeknight game

ARM
02-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi all. I'm relatively new in town and looking to get into a game on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday nights. My weekend availability is kind of spotty, and Wednesday nights are booked. My gaming background is mainly in the rather disparate fields of World of Darkness LARP (and no, not Camarilla PvP-intense style, and no, I'm not the king of the leather-clad corpsepaint-sporting goths or anything) and dungeon-crawling tabletop D&D. However, I'd be game for other things as well. I'm interested in the new Star Wars RPG (though I'd like to say that I'm no expert or great fan with regards to Star Wars). I'm also fond of Mutants and Masterminds and Big Eyes Small Mouth. Although I'm glad to play in a more roleplaying intensive game, I still like there to be some action in the games (not necessarily combat, investigative style games appeal to me greatly). I'm also not looking for the hardcore math-intensive, build-optimizing combat exclusive style of play. Balance is good. If anyone has openings I'd love to hear about them.