PDA

View Full Version : Fading Suns

Baron
02-12-2008, 01:11 AM
We've had three sessions of Fading Suns so far. I'm hoping for some additional gamers who can bring significant others (kids OK too). We socialize a little bit before, then game from 1pm/2pm - 6pm/7pm while the non-gamers hang out, and usually have dinner together after. (So we're looking to build a circle of friends, as well as gaming buddies.) One of the other gamers is switching off with me on GM duties. He's running a fantasy game using Savage Worlds. If you're interested, drop me a line and we'll meet for coffee. Thanks!

PS: If you'd be interested in taking a turn as a GM, here are some games I'd be interested in playing.
- Dark Heresy
- Warhammer Fantasy
- Legend of the Five Rings RPG (not D20)
- Agone
- 7th Sea
- 1st ed AD&D (in Judges Guild's Wilderlands/City States, Mystara, Midkemia, Blackmoor, Lankhmar, Oriental Adventures, Spelljammer, the original Dragonlance series of modules, or Thieves World)
- Fading Suns
- 2nd ed AD&D or D&D Rules Cyclopedia, worlds as above
- 2nd ed Runequest in Glorantha (especially Prax, or their Oriental setting)
- Stormbringer (any edition)
- Classic Traveller (little black books, in the 3rd Imperium)
- some version of Tekumel rp'ing
- a Tolkien game of some kind: MERP, ICE, Decipher?
- Dune RPG
- I'd be willing to give Castles & Crusades a try, especially the Gygax materials
- and if I get really, really desperate, I might even play 3.0/3.5/4.0 D&D...

PPS: We're working on possibly combining with another gaming group, which might bring us down to one session of this group per month, so we can make the other group our second monthly session. It's still under discussion, though.

febryle
02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey, saw your post. I'm interested in finding out more about what you're playing. I'm 33, married with 2 kids. Have played lots of D&D (mainly 2nd ed and 3.5), but no experience with Fading Suns. I live in West LA.

Sigfried
05-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi still looking for players? You can email me at srtidwell@gmail.com