PDA

View Full Version : half price/lone star

Temji
02-11-2008, 02:13 PM
good afternoon,

looking for players and DMs and games... seems I remember some lone star comics providing space, didn't know about half price...
which ones, are they still doing it, dates/times, etc... etc... etc...

little help?

thanks!!

kitsune1842
02-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Not sure about Lone Star giving space, don't know where any of them are.

The only Half Price I know that has an area that could be used for Games is the one off of Loop 12 where there are several gamer meet up days.

Also, since your listed in DeSoto you can look into seeing if the comic store in Lancaster next to the movie theater has space that you can use.

Temji
02-16-2008, 06:15 PM
coooool... hadn't even thought of that shop in Lancaster... I know they carry d n d, dunno bout space... thanks!!

kitsune1842
02-16-2008, 06:37 PM
I know they have Magic the Gathering Tournys and stuff there, so there is always a chance they might allow the space to be used for DND, or rent it out. Like my parents always said, you never know until you ask.

Griffin2020
02-17-2008, 10:24 AM
I believe that the room at the back of the Arlington store is available for gaming any time the store is open. I know they have scheduled games (magic, the gatherings, heroclix and others), so space might be an issue on some days.

Frontline
02-17-2008, 08:33 PM
The Arlington store is the closest to me so I go there frequently. They have plenty of space however their weekends are full of MTG tournys and wargamers and any attempt at gaming during those times would be unpleasant due to the kiddies running around. Weekdays are more quiet but they close at 7 which is really early for anyone who might work until 4 or 5.

caldeen
02-20-2008, 06:24 PM
I heard today that the Lone Star on Mockingbird has space for gaming. Don't know if this is true or not but it doesn't hurt to ask.