PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the Jedi campaign

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-05-2008, 10:49 AM
My next Star Wars campaign, which is a looooooong way off is going to be set between the events in the TotJ comics and the KotOR video games.

Enough with the powerful Sith who constantly bring the galaxy to its knees but it will be more of a Firefly type game. Heroes on the outskirts, I'm thinking all Jedi actually, and their adventures pretty much forging the Republic. Discovering new planets and persuading them to join the Republic, fighting pirates, aggressive creatures, and of course Sith Lords.

I need some sort of overall theme/mission/quest. Any ideas?

Citadel
02-21-2008, 03:05 PM
My next Star Wars campaign, which is a looooooong way off is going to be set between the events in the TotJ comics and the KotOR video games.

Enough with the powerful Sith who constantly bring the galaxy to its knees but it will be more of a Firefly type game. Heroes on the outskirts, I'm thinking all Jedi actually, and their adventures pretty much forging the Republic. Discovering new planets and persuading them to join the Republic, fighting pirates, aggressive creatures, and of course Sith Lords.

I need some sort of overall theme/mission/quest. Any ideas?

Try haveing the PC just trying to live with the aftermath of the war. The galaxy is still on alert from the war with the sith and Madalores. You could have the PC find an abandon/ half destroyed war ship with vital intel that still could be ussed by the other side to destroy or bring about another war. Several factions would want it Hutts, other small but millitant empires, sith that still remains, or even factions with in the Old republic. Once they have it what will they do with it? Who will they give/ sell it to. The knowledge could build or break a group. I'm just brain storming here, I like the idea of the whole firefly idea. Where no place could be safe for them and no one could be trusted.

Inquisitor Tremayne
04-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Try haveing the PC just trying to live with the aftermath of the war. The galaxy is still on alert from the war with the sith and Madalores. You could have the PC find an abandon/ half destroyed war ship with vital intel that still could be ussed by the other side to destroy or bring about another war. Several factions would want it Hutts, other small but millitant empires, sith that still remains, or even factions with in the Old republic. Once they have it what will they do with it? Who will they give/ sell it to. The knowledge could build or break a group. I'm just brain storming here, I like the idea of the whole firefly idea. Where no place could be safe for them and no one could be trusted.

Agreed.

I'm thinking the first few levels will be based on a single planet while the characters are still low level. They are still padawans and there are rigorous training routines they must go through as well as other adventures on the planet.

More D&D like.

Then, they are sent off into space. Maybe they become the new guardians of a sector of space...

Maybe they are tasked with seeking out those who use the dark side...

hmm...