PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group of players...

Skaldgrimnir
02-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am going to post this in the Dallas group, and the Ft Worth group.

It's been a long while since I GM'd or played a game, but I've recently bought Dark Heresy, and I am intching to run a few games.

I am in the arlington/mid-cities area(Though I am hoping to move to lewisville in about 3 months), and I am hoping to find some people who are looking to play.

Do not get me wrong. I have a lot of RPG's I am willing to try and play (nWOD, All Flesh, Conspiracy X, Fireborn, etc)...but I am hoping to start with some DH.

I have room to host, though not the furniture to(If you do not mind sitting on pillows, then I really CAN host).

So, please email me if you are interested.

Thanks
Ted

Rochin
05-27-2008, 10:59 PM
I am game for almost anything. I am willing to travel a bit. I have played DND mostly for a long time now, but have been in a few random non DND type games. Contact me if anyone needs a player. My current group is breaking up soon, thats bad. No DND and no RPG make me something, something.....

Chthon
06-01-2008, 10:17 AM
There's a meeting of the Ft. Worth D&D meet-up group at 4;30 pm on 6/14/08 at the Boarders bookstore at I-30 and Hulen. There's another meet-up group out there that meets on Mondays but I'm not sure of their information. The one I do know about has a list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FtWorthDnD/.