PDA

View Full Version : oy! people!

wasily Wallace
02-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey, as you can see im pretty much new here, but unfortunatly i am also new to Roleplaying Games like D&D, by this i mean new to the games, not to the roleplay.

I found this forum by searching on google and decided it would be a good place to try to find some people who would be willing to play with me and learn me how to play some of the games.

I am currently interested in the 40k: Dark Heresy game that just went out, i am currently reading the player book but i am still missing a group too play with(mainly a GM cause im pretty sure players are easy to find out).

My current location may make it really hard for me to play in real life, so i guess Online play via programs would be the best thing to do.

Also, i am looking for people who would like to have scheduled play, like once a week, so we may have a real campaign setting and not some random play that occurs like once every 3 months.

If someone is interested, just PM me and ill give ya my MSN so we can chat and find a way to play and look for other players.

rabkala
02-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Welcome aboard. Feel free to jump on the boards and post about your interests, we would be glad to hear about them.
Make sure you check out the player registry and campaign invitations for gamers/games near you.

Mulsiphix
02-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

razada
02-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Welcome, i am new here as well, take the advice from the more experienced members, it will help you navigate this site. i would be willing to teach but only in dnd 3.5

nijineko
02-07-2008, 08:57 AM
welcome! look around, ask questions, and don't step on the tail!