PDA

View Full Version : New Person, New Creator

chronosmaker
02-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey all, I'm new to this site, as guessed. BUT I am also new to making games(not to be mistaken with campaigns). I thought to say here, to those who read this, that I am looking for creative people to help me in the making of a game I am coming up with. I do not wish to start without a good group.

Bit random, but if you don't want to even look at that, simplified version:

Heya! I'm new, nice to meet everyone!

rabkala
02-03-2008, 11:37 PM
I had the TIME. Welcome aboard. Make sure you check out the player registry and the campaign invitations for gamers/games near you.
We would love to hear about your game in development and help if possible. Come to the boards...

Mulsiphix
02-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

razada
02-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Welcome, i am new here as well, take the advice from the more experienced members, it will help you navigate this site. I would like to adition, i have played dnd 3.5 for 3 years now, so i have some experiance in fantasy settings.

tesral
02-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Greets.

Are you looking to create a new system? A setting? How about some clues here.

cplmac
02-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Hello and welcome. I am always impressed with the people on here that are working to make a new game or setting in an existing game. What type of information are you looking for? Maybe I can give a few ideas to work with.

nijineko
02-07-2008, 08:53 AM
welcome! look around, ask questions, and don't step on the tail! more information and links please! i'm sure there are some who would like to betatest!