PDA

View Full Version : Spokane RPG Potpourri

TonyE
01-31-2008, 12:54 PM
We're a small group of gamers in Spokane, Washington looking for another player or two. Our group focuses on running a wide variety of games for a few sessions each with the goal of trying out lots of different RPGs. Our tastes range from classic, older RPGs to some of the new indie releases. We're also playtesting games in development.

As we all have lives, commitments and families, game sessions are kept to four hours or less, roughly once a week. We rotate between play locations in Spokane.

We're looking for 1-2 more players who are experienced and who are able to GM on a rotating basis. We also need people with FLEXIBLE schedules. We have to accommodate some odd work schedules, so game times vary a lot. One week, we may play Wednesday evening at 6pm. another week, we might meet Saturday morning at 9am. The goal is to find times that everyone can make it.

So, if you have a flexible schedule, RPG experience and a desire to flex your gaming muscles, contact me and we'll work you in!

kytanos
02-19-2008, 03:40 PM
I am reasonably well versed in game systems. I am not sure of my gming ability (have never done so but can try) but provided i can get to the location my schedule is absolutely flexible. I have not played much however because it's very difficult to find a game in Spokane. I will also state that i am 17 years old. so if you have a problem playing with someone who is a minor i would recommend looking for someone else :-)

jayphailey
03-14-2012, 04:56 AM
Hey. Can I be considered for this group of folks?