PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 Eberron Campaign in Rowlett (East Dallas)

nightshade
09-30-2006, 12:31 PM
Greetings Gamers,

Our gaming group has recently opened 1 or 2 spots for our campaign which is beginning next Saturday the 7th. We are seeking Mature Players (ability to GM is strongly preferred due to the fact we alternate on running) who are looking for a game which is more than just "I run in and hit it then take the treasure". We strive to build games which are based soley around the characters and their actions in the world and we have a profile that is used to help flush out character history, theme, goals, flaws, beliefs, quirks, skills, group roles etc. so that when there is no fighting to be had you will know what to do and say. We have found that players who build complete profiles for their characters become more than just a "Fighter #10" who no one cares if he lives or dies but becomes a living breathing person.

I have attached the character creation sheet, character profile and sample profile so that you get a good feel for what we are striving for.

If you are interested and would like to know more please send me an email to nightshaderpg@gmail.com

Bryan

Catryn008
10-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Hello fellow Rowlettian! (hee, hee) Good to see another one in the neighborhood. Unfortunately I'm currently full on players and it seems that real life takes the rest of my time, otherwise I might sign up.

However, I noticed in the sample Eberron profile, that you had flaws. Are these just RP flaws or do you get them from a source?

Karen

nightshade
10-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Forgot I left that on the profile. We use the Unearthed Arcana book as an option for characters who want to take flaws as long as they have a roleplay reason for it.

SirJoel
10-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I am a 40 gamer in Plano.

I have two games at the moment but depending on the schedule I could try one more.

Give me a shout and lets see.

Joel

discomammoth
10-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Eberron hunh? Sounds great, can't wait til I make my reforge monk ya! anyway seriously though our group is too looking for gamers. Perhaps by our powers combined we can make a bigger group.

http://www.oldschoolgamer.net/forum/

Check it out, looking for gamers for Tuesdays and alternate Sundays.

the grand viser