PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm james

Jamescuk
01-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi my name is James i am from Essex in england, I have came here mostly looking to start or join a new gaming group, in my area. I'm 27 years old and still live at home. I've been doing rpg since i was 13 years old.

Games that I own

Buffy, Battlestar Galactica, Serenity, Marvel FASE, Marvel SHAG, Blood of heroes, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Changeling, Promethean, Hunter, Scion, Exalted, Trinity, Aberrant, Adventure!, Star wars saga, Conspiracy X, Warhammer FRP, Dark Heresy 40k rpg, D&D 3.5, Ravenloft, Shadowrun 3rd, Savage Worlds and Deadlands Reloaded.

I love to watch alot of telly Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Top Gear (well funny).

Also Play wargames, like 40k warhammer, infinity

rabkala
01-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Welcome aboard from across the big pond. Glad to have more gamers from abroad to add their perspective. Feel free to join the conversations and discussions, especially in Dark Future/horror. ;)
Be sure to check out the player registry and campaign invitations for games/gamers near you.

Mulsiphix
01-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

tesral
01-30-2008, 03:14 PM
That's going to be a fun game to get to. Where can I find a swimming car?

Welcome aboard. The forum is attracting more people form over the pond, so you have a decent chance of finding someone.