PDA

View Full Version : DDM- Current mini fave

ffclubhero
01-28-2008, 03:46 PM
What's your current favorite DDM? Why? Do you have a particular tale with which you can regal us about your mini?

Maelstrom
01-29-2008, 01:30 PM
As I've said elsewhere, my Mini collection is small, but I do have a couple that are pretty fun.

One of my rares, the Exarch of Tyranny (Night Below), almost single-handedly defeated a Marilith due to some incredibly lucky rolls.

Unfortunately, the Marilith died with the Ring of blades ability (5 damage to anyone activating nearby) so he didn't get to cleave or get the bonus HP. A weenie fire snake killed my Exarch because he was so weakened, but bringing down that multi-armed demon was worth it.

I also like my Trog Captain (Underdark). His stench reduces attack and defense capabilities for adjacent units and his commander ability (high Cmd btw) gives allies +5 to stenched opponents. This works out to making the units in the warband very hard to hit when they are stenched, while yours hit easy. I only have one other trog right now, but that's enough to wreck some havoc, especially since LE warbands are already high in AC.

Lexdragon
01-30-2008, 12:55 AM
I have used the Lady Vol warband several times and it remains unbeaten. She is 98 points and completely worth it. Follow it up with two Blood of Vol fanatics, A blood of Vol Divinity seeker and some cheep skeletal fodder to soak up the front line.....:cool:

plus everything under her command explodes when it dies:eek:

Maelstrom
02-01-2008, 05:54 AM
I've got my DDM 2 warband together. Just have to find a pour soul to playtest against...

Lexdragon
02-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Ill be attending a DDM game tomorrow with 7 players! Biggest support of the game i have seen yet. I know the game is huge but i keep meeting people who have never heard of it.

Think were going to do some epic battles with Icingdeath.

Maelstrom
02-02-2008, 05:48 AM
Let us know how it goes!

ffclubhero
02-02-2008, 10:32 AM
That sounds fun! Please post us a bat rep!

Mulsiphix
02-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Ill be attending a DDM game tomorrow with 7 players! Biggest support of the game i have seen yet. I know the game is huge but i keep meeting people who have never heard of it.

Think were going to do some epic battles with Icingdeath.This sounds awesome! Please post details on the battle. So far I've only been able to enjoy this game through the small flash intro on the WOTC website :o