PDA

View Full Version : D&D Ask Wizards: 01/28/2008 (4e Creatures and Subtypes -- WotC: Don't Ask, Don't Tell)

PnP News Bot
01-28-2008, 12:02 AM
http://www.wizards.com/books/images/dnd_logo_small.jpg

Check out this new article Wizards of the Coast posted recently:

Ask Wizards: 01/28/2008 (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ask/20080128a)

Have you announced the the new creature types & subtypes? (e.g. Immortal Humanoid) Do you have any info on them or an idea of when we might see something more?

Mulsiphix
01-28-2008, 01:42 AM
Why would I ask in a couple of months? I'll have access to the friggin book :rolleyes:

ffclubhero
01-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Not intending a flame or anything, but this is more of that corporate talk. I'm torn on whether to like this guy or not, he seems okay, but then he just gives us more of the same. I know businesses need to make that money, but give us a little bit more like that 'Pit Fiend' article. Tease us, just don't tell us "no" outright. ;)

Mulsiphix
01-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Is this the same guy that announced 4E at gencon? If it is, I want to see more of the gencon guy. That guy had answers. He made me feel all fuzzy inside. That man had slides and a projector. SLIDES I TELL YOU!!!

Farcaster
01-28-2008, 12:43 PM
I don't get why they keep fielding questions that they don't have or aren't willing to give the answers for...? That doesn't make it a very useful resource if you have to sift through all the "I don't know" question-answers.

rabkala
01-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Ya, it's kind of like my girlfriend Tabitha in high school. I got so sick of being teased and then hearing "no", I found Jen who said "YES." Then suddenly, Tabitha was interested in saying "yes", but I said "Goodbye."

Mulsiphix
01-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Ya, it's kind of like my girlfriend Tabitha in high school. I got so sick of being teased and then hearing "no", I found Jen who said "YES." Then suddenly, Tabitha was interested in saying "yes", but I said "Goodbye."Some people just don't like sharing their food. A woman who recognizes that the key to many mens hearts is through their stomach, well she's a keeper ;)