PDA

View Full Version : new to pen & paper

Histati
01-23-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm looking for a game local or internet:
I'm a newbie to the world of D&D play. I started to play D&D a few years ago with a group that fell apart after a year of game play. I still have my player handbook 3.5 and a small collection of forgotten Realms book accessories that I like to use as a reference to my forgotten realms novels. I'm interested in seeing what is out there as far a small groups

Drohem
01-23-2008, 01:23 PM
hello and welcome!!! :D

rabkala
01-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Welcome aboard! Make sure to check out the player registry and the campaign invitations sections. If you have any gaming questions or concerns, there are many experienced veterans on the boards whom would be happy to help. Feel free to add your own views on the boards.

Good luck in your search. :)

bigbillfromwaukesha
01-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Mainly looking for groups to game with locally. I have several years of playing experience. I might be willing to try my hand at GMing/STing.

Aramax
01-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi I run a D&D game that has been going on for 27 real years and need new players,we play in Mt Holly NJ on Monday evening,if interested email me

Mulsiphix
01-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

Histati
01-25-2008, 10:03 AM
thanx for the welcome guys. Aramax,good luck finding players.I'm trying to keep travel to less than 40 min.