PDA

View Full Version : Obligitory introduction post

Glistam
01-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Hello. The transitioning GM of my current group recommended this site to me so I thought I'd come register. I've been gaming on and off for over 15 years so I'm not a newcomer to role playing. I'm currently playing in a full group and also running another game in another state when I go to visit so I'm really just here more to network than to find more members. At least for the time being. Now that my obligitory introduction is out of the way I think I'll go take a look around.

rabkala
01-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Welcome aboard. We're glad to have you and looking forward to hearing about your gaming. :)

It is always good to be ready for the eventuality of needing some more players.

Mulsiphix
01-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. Please join us in on any of the various topics being discussed in the forums. For best results taking the initiative to contact players in your area should greatly increase your chances of finding others to game with. Many players are in groups that have openings but since they aren't the GM they don't go out of their way to recruit new players for the game. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

Snuffy
02-04-2008, 01:41 PM
wow, i've never been called Transitioning before!! LOL, sounds bad.

razada
02-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome, i am new here as well, take the advice from the more experienced members, it will help you navigate this site. if you are looking for an oceanside group message me.

nijineko
02-07-2008, 08:55 AM
welcome! look around, ask questions, and don't step on the tail!

tesral
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
welcome! look around, ask questions, and don't step on the tail!

He screams so fetchingly if you do.

nijineko
02-09-2008, 02:27 AM
the resulting claw marks in the offending being go a long way towards helping my equilibrium recover. so does the fur-washing. don't mind the hairballs.

=D