PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars KOTOR In GURPS?

Mulsiphix
01-21-2008, 04:08 AM
Would GURPS be pretty easy to setup a Star Wars KOTOR campaign in? Any thoughts?

Drohem
01-21-2008, 11:34 AM
There is a huge amount of GURPS/Star Wars conversion on the net. Both for 3e and 4e GURPS.

Here is a cool one:

http://members.chello.nl/l.deckers3/sw_gurps.html

If you do a search you'll find a whole bunch more out there.

MortonStromgal
01-21-2008, 11:38 AM
There are some pretty good rebel era fan material out there for 3rd edition no idea if they updated or added kotor

Mulsiphix
01-22-2008, 12:17 AM
I swear my bookmarks have grown out of control. Damn all these good links!! Going to have to add organizing them to my weekly maintenance routine :o

Omegaman
04-06-2008, 09:58 PM
GURPS has a Starwars sourcebook. I don't play it but I have it and enjoy reading it. I don't know what KOTOR is all about but the book I have has everything you need to run a Starwars adventure campaign. There may be more out there as well. I just use the 4th ed stuff though.

Dark Lord Azagthoth
09-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Just to let you know:

The GURPS 4th Ed. Star Wars sourcebook and Sentient Species will be back online as soon as possible.

My books (and those of Francis Martel) violated some Trade Dress laws.

greetings,

D.L.A.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2008, 02:47 PM
GURPS has a Starwars sourcebook. I don't play it but I have it and enjoy reading it. I don't know what KOTOR is all about but the book I have has everything you need to run a Starwars adventure campaign. There may be more out there as well. I just use the 4th ed stuff though.
If GURPS has Traveller, then i see no problem. Hmmm, i see that there is a Star Wars soucebook, I'll have to endeavor to pick one up, especially since Omegaman has signed off on its entertainment value.

Thoth-Amon

Dark Lord Azagthoth
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
The GURPS 4th Ed. Star Wars Sourcebook is back online. Sentient Speicies will follow this weekend.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the link, Dark Lord Axagthoth.

Thoth-Amon

Dark Lord Azagthoth
08-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi,

I've been adding the KotOR II lightsaber build options to my new GURPS 4th Ed. Star Wars metric rules

I'm also converting all sentient species to the metric suystem and updating the templates by cross-checking them with GURPS Character Assistant.

I'm not going to upload these books until they're ready but for the interested ones, mail me and I will send you the books (in word 2003 format) and the GCA files. This only so you can see what I'm working on.

When a book is finsihed, I will make it available for upload to preview it and give it a certain time for playtesting and to receive constructive criticism, tips, error reports and the like. After these have been collected and incorporated into the book I'll make a definitive version.