PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elsinore GM - Looking for players

Fool
01-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey there,

I just moved to the area and I'm looking to get a group together to play some games. My schedule is very flexible most of the year, so I should be able to adapt to whatever schedule the players would like to keep. I deally we would play once a week, but at a minimum every other week.

I've got a dedicated game room with plenty of room, and lots of minis, props, and terrain. I'm considering running one of three different campaigns, be sure to mention which ones you might be interested in your reply. All campaigns will emphasize roleplaying over combat.

1) D&D - Dark setting, low magic world.

2) Call of Cthulhu - modern day setting.

3) Star Wars - new Saga-edition rules.

Interested gamers should also realize that this will be an adult game. Nothing too risque, but some adult themes will be discussed, and I like to drink a beer or two while gaming.

Please respond with your general availability and what campaigns you would be interested in playing in.

Thanks! http://img.meetup.com/img/smileys/smile.gif

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Put me down for DnD. I've never played the other two but would be interested in joining in, particularly Star Wars.

My schedule is very flexible. The only time i cant attend is on Saturdays after 2pm. I have 3 campaigns ongoing. Two DnDe, and one Gamma World 1st edition.

More information can be found on my profile.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Brent
ufoundbrent@yahoo.com
951.326.4022 cell

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
My schedule is flexible. I'm interested if you have a seat open.

Thoth-Amon