PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Dragon: Temporary Players Needed

Anaesthesia
01-15-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm looking for 3-4 *Temporary* Players for my online game (as the party recruited about 25 NPCs, so I need all the help I can get).

I need several PCs to take on the current party at the evil villian's arena. Low to Mid-Level(meaning anywhere from 4-7). Any Evil. Spellcaster or rogue (fighters types would need to multiclass into a spellcasting or rogue class).

~~~~~~~~~
However, if someone is willing to take on a NPC that is allied with the party, please let me know. The NPC will have a name, may be allied with a guild, worship a particular deity, have a steed or animal companion, and is at a particular level.

~~~~~~~~~
I don't plan on having these temp characters lasting very long. The Allied NPCs may make a future appearance every so often, but not much. The Current Party has 8 members, not including the party's companions (animal, dragon and dwarf alike), so I don't plan on expanding the long-term party anytime soon.

PM me if you're interested.

Green Thumb
04-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Are you still looking for temp npc players? It sounds like something that would fit my schedule these days.

dndmaster
04-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Would be good to have some help :) I am a temp evil do'er!!!