PDA

View Full Version : Reshaping The Forgotten Realms part 3

gered
01-13-2008, 03:44 PM
This is an ongoing game set in 1625 DR in the forgotten realms setting. As weird as you can imagine things, this is probably going to be weirder.

So, if you can't enjoy playing in FR without being able to rely on some stable aspects you enjoy, then you probably won't like this game.

You will be playing 2 characters, one epic level and one starting level character. Mostly the latter.

I do not follow the rules very severely and reserve the right to simply decide the outcome of something that a dice roll might more oft be the appropriate response.

My players are encouraged to co-DM to a small degree and decide that there is a rope to swing from, or a rock handy to throw or a person to ask a question of. It must be appropriate to the setting and likely to be found there. I can over-rule such things, but tend not to. The spirit of this is that this is a story we are co-writing.

What I am looking for is to find someone who will add to the drama and intrigue in the story. And not add confusion or a lot a meta-game concepts.

If you are interested write back here or write me a private message.

sadakat
11-13-2008, 06:00 PM
I'd love to join you. PM sent.

ambush00
08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Hi, my name is Andrew. I heard you were looking for players for a small, role-playing dominant game and I am very excited by the opportunity. I love 3.5, I love to role-play, and I love DMs who are not rules lawyers! You sound like all of these things, and I will bend over backwards to make this campaign enjoyable for everyone involved! If you are interested in having me as a player(or just want ask me questions first), please Email me at ambush00@juno.com and check out my profile on this site. I will happily answer any questions you have. Thank you for this opportunity and hope to hear from you soon!