PDA

View Full Version : Noble Knight

gdmcbride
01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
I wanted to take a moment to post a recommendation for www.nobleknight.com.

I recently ordered a sealed box set from Noble Knight that has been out of print for more than a decade. I discovered that my box set had a printing error. Pages 40-58 of the campaign book were replaced with other pages from the book -- an obvious printer mistake. I emailed them hoping that they might send me xeroxes of those missing pages. Instead they sent me a whole new book, which I received after just a few days of reporting the problem. They broke apart one of these rare and hard to find fifty dollar box sets to make me a happy customer.

This is consistent with the amazing service they have always given me.

I just thought I would take a minute to relate this story and to heartily recommend Noble Knight to anyone looking for RPGs online. They are not always the cheapest (though they are often competitive), but they make up for it with splendid service.

Gary

fmitchell
01-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Let me also add that Noble Knight rocks.

My exceptional service story: I ordered the Batman RPG (based on DC Heroes), and instead got a Batman Sourcebook. After a few e-mails back and forth, we discovered that for the past few years they'd listed the first edition of the Batman Sourcebook as the Batman RPG. As a result, they fixed their database; after confirming with me they sent me the the RPG (albeit for the dollar difference between sourcebook and RPG), and they let me keep the sourcebook. (I intend to send the sourcebook back to them with my next order, whenever that is.)

OK, not as impressive as breaking up an antique to please the customer, but I've known other online companies who would have said, "oops, sorry", or "you can send back the $5 item for a full refund".

They're more expensive than Amazon or other deep discounters for new releases, but after some bad experiences bargain-hunting I'd rather pay extra if it means they can actually send a package containing an actually usable item to my actual address and have it arrive in my actual mailbox or actual apartment manager's office.