PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am Russell

Grimmwor
01-07-2008, 10:05 PM
It's a pleasure to join the community. I look forward to being able to post on the boards.

rabkala
01-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Welcome! Jump on the boards, please, we need more sane people. I am sure you will find many from Texas with a quick look at the player registry and campaign invitation threads.

tesral
01-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Welcome! Jump on the boards, please, we need more sane people. I am sure you will find many from Texas with a quick look at the player registry and campaign invitation threads.

We have sane people?

And welcome Russell.

Grimmwor
01-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Looking foward to exploring the forums! But right now I'm headed off to bed...

Mulsiphix
01-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Welcome to the community! For finding players the Player Registry (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/memberlist.php) is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

russdm
01-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Welcome! My name is Russell, too. I use Russ cause people always spell my name wrong; with just one L instead of two. Do you get that problem?

Grimmwor
01-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Welcome! My name is Russell, too. I use Russ cause people always spell my name wrong; with just one L instead of two. Do you get that problem?

why yes i do...in fact one of the players in the game I am currently running always spells it 'russel', with a lower case r and a missing l.

nothing that an undead horde can't solve during the next game session...

mwa ha ha ha haaa

Mulsiphix
01-08-2008, 05:21 PM
why yes i do...in fact one of the players in the game I am currently running always spells it 'russel', with a lower case r and a missing l.

nothing that an undead horde can't solve during the next game session...

mwa ha ha ha haaaLOL :p. You'll fit in just fine here. Welcome Russell ;)