PDA

View Full Version : CT: Windsor--- 3.5ed D&D Thursday nights

docilej
01-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Thursday night D&D in Windsor, CT anyone?

Looking to put together a bi-monthly 3.5ed D&D campaign in Windsor on Thursday nights. 4 or 5 player group, good role-plalying/fighting mix.

As of April '08 we have a full group, but please write if interested. You never know when someone may drop out. Thanks

Jim: pickle_barrel@hotmail.com "

Elsh
01-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Thursday night D&D in Windsor, CT anyone?

Looking to put together a bi-monthly 3.5ed D&D campaign in Windsor on Thursday nights. 4 or 5 player group, good role-plalying/fighting mix.

Jim: pickle_barrel@hotmai l.com "

What age group do you expect everyone to be?

Youngest? Oldest?

docilej
01-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey there. I'm 41 and the two guys who answered my call so far are in their mid20's(through a mutual friend). We met up this past Thursday. Everything is cool, but we're all in agreement that we need another player or 2. Hope you're interested.

Elsh
01-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey,

I'm really interested at the moment.

By way of introduction, I'm just entering my mid-20's (23 at the moment).

I don't have any experience with pen and paper rpg's though I've played pretty much every other incarnation of rpg's around.

I'm really interested in learning the game and getting involved, tomorrow I'll be heading to the bookstore to check out the rule books.

What times do you guys plan to play?

Any chance you guys would be interested in meeting up someplace neutral and seeing how our personalities match?

docilej
01-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks for responding to the ad. We're still looking for a player or 2. The plan is for a bi-weekly campaign. I'm hoping our next session will be Feb. 21st. If you want to meet at a bookstore before then that would be great. A question I have is, have you ever played 3.5ed. D&D? I was a bit confused by your email.

Elsh
01-26-2008, 10:10 PM
It's looking like I can't join up at this moment, too busy.

If things change I'll be sure to look you up, hopefully there will be a spot for me.

Thanks.

docilej
01-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Elish,

Thanks for responding. Keep me "on file" in case your situation changes. Thanks,

---jimy
(pickle_barrel@hotmail.com)

fvasque
02-10-2008, 03:40 PM
my wife and i may be interested. havent played since 1st edition but willing to start up. be willing to meet with you also to see how we match up personality wise and game styles

docilej
02-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Hey there... a couple of people already responded...and I have to meet with them. Thanks for inquiring. I gotta see how things shake out. If you want to write more, please e-mail me at pickle_barrel@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

---Jim

docilej
03-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey there... I got three people to join up on my monthly (Thursday night) campaign. I'm looking for one or 2 more to join. Drop me a line if you're still interested. (pickle_barrel@hotmail.com) ---jim

gangrel767
05-02-2008, 01:51 PM
I am currently 27 years old and I have been out of gaming for about 1-2 years now. I am extremely excited for the new D&D 4e which is coming out in a month or so, but I am extremely comfortable with 3.5 as well.

I guess I have a few questions:

You guys still meeting about twice a month?

Is it a static meeting place every time and speaking of time, what time do you guys play?

What type of campaign is it? (Hack-n-Slash, Espionage, etc...)

Also, if we ever got that far... what character specs should I use to generate a pc? (ability scores, books we can use)

docilej
05-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Hey there. Thanks for responding. But since my last posting a couple of other players have joined my group. We're at a good number now. If anything changes I'll post again. Thanks!

Farcaster
05-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Doc, if your group is full, you can remove your campaign from the player registry by editing your campaign and changing the Look for Players option to "no."