PDA

View Full Version : D&D Ask Wizards: 01/04/2008 (Cost of Digitial Insider Subscription)

PnP News Bot
01-04-2008, 12:22 AM
http://www.wizards.com/books/images/dnd_logo_small.jpg

Check out this new article Wizards of the Coast posted recently:

Ask Wizards: 01/04/2008 (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ask/20080104a)

How much does the D&D Insider subscription cost?

Farcaster
01-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Here's my question: Has the "Ask Sage" section become a marketing arm of 4e?

TheDarkestOfAngels
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Here's my question: Has the "Ask Sage" section become a marketing arm of 4e?

Every arm of WotC is doing this now.
Remember when 4e was just being announced?

Ask Sage (and every other article at the time) basically boiled down to:
How awesome is 4e?
--Like, super awesome. I know I was promoting 3.5e product X just a few days before, but now, playing 3.Xe makes me nauseous. 4e will blow you away with its awesome awesomeness.

fmitchell
01-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Every time I see one of these Ask Wizards "columns", I read it as "How magnificent are the Emperor's New Clothes?", or "Will the Emperor's New Clothes be available in my size?"

Mulsiphix
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Every time I see one of these Ask Wizards "columns", I read it as "How magnificent are the Emperor's New Clothes?", or "Will the Emperor's New Clothes be available in my size?"LOL :D. Well said :p

Digital Arcanist
01-04-2008, 11:47 PM
The Sage has become the the Diviner....or has 4e come out recently?

rabkala
01-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Well, you are obviously out of the loop, DA. Just sitting around talking about a new edition is the game. In a few months everyone gets charged $1.50 for every time they posted about 4e. This kind of edgy game is not for the weak willed or compulsive posters. :confused:

Digital Arcanist
01-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I think I hear my consoles calling me.....

Mulsiphix
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I think I hear my consoles calling me.....What are they saying? All of a sudden my 360 is telling me that I should sell it and spend the money on MTG and D&D Mini's. It always hated that I shared my time with other hobbies. This is strange indeed :confused:

Xaels Greyshadow
01-06-2008, 07:56 PM
I only share my time with one other hobby. Flight Simulation. If you only knew how many times now I have flow over both WoTC and Microsoft in a B-52 and let off an Arc Light strike. No seriously.

Xaels :D

Digital Arcanist
01-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I only share my time with one other hobby. Flight Simulation. If you only knew how many times now I have flow over both WoTC and Microsoft in a B-52 and let off an Arc Light strike. No seriously.

Xaels :D

Lame!!!:p

Everyone knows all the cool kids are rocking out in their living rooms!!!:cool:

I haven't found a good flight simulator since TIE Fighter vs. X-Wing.:( It makes me very sad since I love flight simulators as well!

Mulsiphix
01-06-2008, 10:40 PM
I haven't found a good flight simulator since TIE Fighter vs. X-Wing.:( It makes me very sad since I love flight simulators as well!That wasn't a flight simulator. Real flight simulators are complex as hell and you rarely shoot stuff. I never quite got them but then again if I was a poor pilot or used to fly for the military, I guess a flight simulator is the closest I'll ever get to flying certain types of aircraft.