PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Invitiations - Bug Fix

Farcaster
01-03-2008, 05:01 PM
I found a small bug that needed to be fixed. If any post other than the first post on the campaign thread was edited, all of the campaign summary information would be wiped out. I've fixed this problem, so it should not occur again, but some of the campaigns currently posted have been effected by this problem and you may need to go back in and fill out the campaign summary and location information.

Mulsiphix
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Glad you caught it early. To those of you affected by this bug who would like to see what they had written, there is a good chance you can find the old page using Google Cache (http://www.googleguide.com/cached_pages.html).

Digital Arcanist
01-03-2008, 06:42 PM
I lost a handful of posts today so I guess I am a victim of the bug...no matter I shall post furiouser and furiouser.

Say that out loud and you will have a Barbara Walters moment!!!!

Farcaster
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
No, this bug shouldn't have effected anything except the campaign summaries.

Digital Arcanist
01-03-2008, 07:02 PM
I lost 4 posts between this morning and about 4:30....oh where oh where can my posts have gone? I miss them ever so much!

Mulsiphix
01-03-2008, 08:14 PM
I lost 4 posts between this morning and about 4:30....oh where oh where can my posts have gone? I miss them ever so much!We're posts affected as well? I figured it was a coding error in the script Farcaster used for it. Hey while we're on the subject, what language do you write these special scripts for Farcaster? PHP? Wondering if it is even possible to make a dice roller for the PBP forums.

Digital Arcanist
01-03-2008, 09:16 PM
We're posts affected as well? I figured it was a coding error in the script Farcaster used for it. Hey while we're on the subject, what language do you write these special scripts for Farcaster? PHP? Wondering if it is even possible to make a dice roller for the PBP forums.

I believe its Netherese with a sprinkling of Evermeet's High Magic..;)

Mulsiphix
01-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I believe its Netherese with a sprinkling of Evermeet's High Magic..;)Does such a thing truly exist?! I've been praying to the language gods ever since I was just a boy for such a language. GLORY BE!!! Netherese w/ Evermeet's High Magic is finally here :eek::cool:

Farcaster
01-03-2008, 11:07 PM
We're posts affected as well?
No, posts were not affected.

nijineko
01-05-2008, 11:13 PM
need that bug-squishing hammer i saw laying in that closet over there?