PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars - Rebellion Rising

Drsaxmonkey
01-03-2008, 11:06 AM
My friend and I are going to be launching a new Star Wars campaign very soon in Lisle. We are looking for fun new players of all experience levels. We believe in running a high-action campaign that is very character driven.

Set 2 years after Revenge of the Sith, the rebellion is in its infancy. Senator Pax reaches out to Senator Organa to offer him a powerful weapon for their cause. The only problem, Senator Pax is wanted for High Crimes against the empire. In an attempt to covertly transport Pax to Alderaan, a small freighter crew is hired. This motley crew was hoping for a easy trip to the core worlds, but instead finds itself involved in the early stages of an intergalactic civil war.

This exciting campaign will be a wonderful opportunity for new players to explore the SW universe, or for old players to experience the wonderful simplicity of the SAGA system.

You may reach me at flyingsaxmonkey@yahoo.com or you may reply to this thread.

My pal and co-runner Marc can also take your questions at Mjdomask@gmail.com.

Between the two of us we have many years of gaming and gamemastering. We are are determined to run a fantastic game and are hoping to find 4 players to join us.

-Brian

Drsaxmonkey
02-05-2008, 10:23 PM
We are going to be starting February 17th. We still have a spot or two available if you want to join us. E-mail me at flyingsaxmonkey@yahoo.com

-Brian

Boswok
02-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi, how goes it? I'd like to know if you've filled out the game or have room for additions? I've never gotten to play star wars but I've been a gamer for years and have great love of the core themes of star wars. So, what's your rule on force users in such a time of tumult? Are Jedi strictly banned? What about non-jedi force sensitives? Do you have a preference as far as characters go? I'd love to hear more.

Drsaxmonkey
02-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Glad you dropped me a message. We have 3 players right now. We do have room for one or two more. We play every other Sunday from 11-5. Our next game (our 2nd session) is March 9th. Please e-mail me at flyingsaxmonkey@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining us.

Now to answer to your questions. We have one player who is playing a Padawan who was away on a mission during the purge. We are starting at level 1 so it isn't like there are any high-powered jedi around. The only condition on character creation is that you can't multiclass into Jedi until you have a master who can train you. You may start level one as a Jedi though. Our other two characters are a soldier/pilot and a rather touchy Wookie scout named Jo that likes to charge storm troopers with a spear.

Our campaign could use a scoundrel (Lando Calrissian-type) or a Noble (Leia/Bail Organa-type). However, if you have a different character preference let me know.