PDA

View Full Version : MA, Holbrook: Looking for a D&D 3.5 game

davidcslocum
01-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I am looking for a game with older players who play on Sundays. Preferably every 2 weeks or so. I like D&D fantasy 3.5 settings and tend to be a more combat orientated player but I don't take away from the role-play side. I am 40 and have been playing for about 5 years or so. I am willing to travel some and I can host as well. I have some experience as a DM but I don't feel the need to be one. I can fill in if the regular DM wants a break but don't expect to do so. I might be able to do a Friday night and the occasional Saturday but having a 2 year old son limits my time http://forums.gleemax.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I would really like to find a group who take things a little seriously. It is too difficult to manage anything with people who occasionally show up and then spend 75% of the time talking about other stuff. Getting together and talking about stuff and hanging out is great but if we game for 6 hours and spend only 2 of it actually gaming then it becomes a challenge in the long run.

I know this sounds like a long liteny of requests but I really want to find the right group to adventure with.

Thanks

Dave

dave-at-fractalchaos-dot-net

http://forums.gleemax.com/images/misc/community/progress.gif

Digital Arcanist
01-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check out the Player Registry and the Campaign Invitations forums to find a suitable group.

Good luck in your search!

Mulsiphix
01-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the community. D&D 3.5 seems to be the version of the hour with 4E somewhat around the corner. Not to mention I've seen quite a few campaigns, both discussions and invitations, for 3.5 campaigns. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you have come here looking for.

rabkala
01-01-2008, 07:39 PM
You sound perfect for my games, Dave! If you are ever in Green Bay, WI...

Welcome aboard. Hopefully you will find some players or a game soon.

P.S. Packers versus Patriots in the Super Bowl ?

davidcslocum
01-03-2008, 03:43 PM
You sound perfect for my games, Dave! If you are ever in Green Bay, WI...

Welcome aboard. Hopefully you will find some players or a game soon.

P.S. Packers versus Patriots in the Super Bowl ?

Doesn't matter who the Patriots play :-) There is going to be a parade in February... ;-)

nijineko
01-05-2008, 11:36 PM
welcome to the community!

do you happen to be set up for online play by chance?

davidcslocum
01-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I am not currently setup but if I can't find something local I am considering it. :-)