PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Maximilan
01-01-2008, 11:25 AM
I've possessed a profile here for almost a year, but haven't been incredibly active. I really desire to get more active in playing D&D, and am looking for a group locally to play regularly.

I've contructed 4 characters, with 3 of them just beginning their journey into the battles before them. My first character is already a level 6 Fighter, and ready to rock the world before him.

I have also written several of my own scenarios, that I'd love to have people explore. As a GM I like to have my players think their way through the myriad of obstactles before them, just as much as using their weapons and magic. As the old saying goes, you get more with honey than vinager.

Mulsiphix
01-01-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm glad to hear your ready to return to the pen and paper gaming fold. For finding players the Player Registry is an invaluable tool and for recruiting players as a DM the Campaign Invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17) forum is perfect. I wish you the best of luck in finding gaming bliss in the near future.

Digital Arcanist
01-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Welcome back to us!

I also favor puzzle solving in my adventures with a fair of amount of spell slinging and sword fighting. Check out the Book of Challenges for some great problem solving encounters with awesome consequences.

Farcaster
01-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Welcome back. Its too bad you aren't available on Thursdays; I see a game in your area that runs on Thursdays.

As mentioned, the Player Registry is your friend. My advice, as it always is, is to be proactive and start PMing people in your area. Take up the reigns and form a group even. It really helps if you have either a place the group can play or are willing to give the DM chair a try as well.

rabkala
01-10-2008, 09:21 PM
We prevail with persistence and perseverance.