PDA

View Full Version : Game rotates from one ST to the next genre changes with ST

gamehunter
12-31-2007, 09:13 AM
Hi, we are a group of table top pen and paper roll players who live in a rural part of East Tennessee. We are looking for a gamer or two interested in taking part in our regular Saturday night three and a half hour rpg session. We have decided to try to bring a few players in via teleconferencing because there are few gamers in our area and no gaming store, etc.

Naturally if you are physically here that would be even better so if you do live locally please do not be put off by the online game "yes" we would love to have more players inn the flesh if there were any! Plan B is to use Skype as the medium possibly along with NBIOS screen monkey or handouts, etc.

(Now to be honest, we’ve never had a gamer in the group who was not present in the flesh before, so if you have any ideas for better software we are open to all suggestions. )

Let me tell you a bit about the group and what games we will be playing. We range from late 20s to late 30s in age, mostly married with kids, although there are a few hold outs. Currently we are playing a detective game using new World of Darkness where we are detectives in modern day Chicago. Other games planned for the next year include a science fiction version of FATE, WFRP and the Deadlands Reloaded version of Savage Worlds. We are probably not going to look at dice rollers for the tele player but just trust you to roll and enunciate the results.

Please contact me at lostscotsman@bellsouth.net if you are interested or know anyone who is. At that time I will endeavor to answer any questions you have about the group, the game, etc.

nijineko
12-31-2007, 12:10 PM
unfortunately, the timing and that system are bad for me. i'd be interested in learning more about the fate or deadlands games, however.

gamehunter
12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
drop me a line at the addy above and I will fill you in.