PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Goddog
12-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi there. I haven't got to play in what seems like forever. I live up in Washington State. I like to play Rifts and the Paladium fantasy games. And of course Star Wars, which i've only played a little. I've been browsing the posts and am happy to see that there are programs out there for people to play online.
I'm willing to play over the internet and in person. My work keeps me aways for months at a time sometime, but i do have email, during those times.
Please excuse my ignorance on some things. I've never played in big groups, and not really at all in the last ten years, but i read threw my rifts books and dream of finding players or a DM.
anyways, its good to meet all of you, i hope some of us can get together sometime to play.
Jimmy

rabkala
12-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi Goddog. I know there is a healthy gaming community in Washington, whether it's near you is another story. Our very own Farcaster is in Washington state.

I am sure will can find some people or at least an online game with a little perseverance.

Welcome to the boards and good luck in your search.

Mulsiphix
12-26-2007, 07:52 PM
You shouldn't have any problems finding online games. You might have to do some searching on the internet or some patient waiting while trying to find players here on the boards. One thing you can be sure of is you are not alone in wishing to find players who can play online for whatever reason. Welcome to the community and I wish you the best of luck finding a game in the near future. Happy Holidays :D

Farcaster
12-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Our very own Farcaster is in Washington state.

I am, that is true. I just moved up here recently. Unfortunately, you're on the other side of the Sound from me. I'm in South Bellevue. I also mainly play D&D. In fact, I am starting a campaign soon (The Damned (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4723)), but it is probably a bit far for you to drive.

Mulsiphix
12-27-2007, 07:21 PM
I live in the Dallas area of Texas and am already considering making the drive lol. That intro is absolutely captivating. I seriously hope you keep a session blog somewhere.

vic_kidd
12-28-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm originally from that area (Olalla) and my old group still plays DnD in Port Orchard. If you would like I can get you in touch with them, just let me know. They also play other games from time to time.

Goddog
12-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Thank you all for your replys. Well, i wouldn't be adverse to going out to Beltown. And i would like to meet some folks in the same town as myself. So sure, i'd like to get in contact with the group from P.O. if there interested. I have pretty much zero experiance with D&D, played once when i was 13, thats it. But i'm of course willing to learn, if people are willing to deal with my lack of knowledge. I'm leaving town for work around Jan 10th or so. Will be back in March. I fish up in Alaska, so it takes a little time.
thanks agian for the responses.

vic_kidd
12-30-2007, 01:11 PM
contact Dave at Dave98367@yahoo.com or Loren at Lorenlhoward@yahoo.com and tell them Vic said to contact them about joining the group. The group is patient about new people learning and are helpful in teaching new people how to play.