PDA

View Full Version : Duncan walks into a bar

vadersson
12-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Bang.
"Ouch, I should have ducked."

Hi all,

Well I just joined up here. Basically I am an old gamer (I'm 36, I'm not old!) I have been gaming since I was 7. My interests are varied and change pretty often.

My current obsession is Star Wars RPG. I got the new Saga Edition and I want to give it a whirl. The Dawn of Defiance campaign looks interesting and I would love to play in one.

The biggest issue I have is my 2 year old son and my wife who is ill. These things tend to limit my time. I would love to get her to join here to as she is a gamer. We will have to see how that goes.

Anyhow, nice to be here.

See ya,
Duncan

Digital Arcanist
12-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Well welcome to the forums!! Get in touch with Inquisitor Tremayne and GBVenkman to talk all thing Saga Edition.

Drohem
12-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Hi Duncan and welcome!

rabkala
12-25-2007, 05:30 PM
36 is definitely not old! On the other hand, the joke might be old. I consider old my age + 10. Relax, your not close.

Saga Should be great fun. Since I can find nobody around my area to play with, I think I am going to look for a PBP SW game to get my fix.

Hope you have luck in your search.

Mulsiphix
12-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I agree 36 is not old. That is hilarious rabkala (old = my age +10). I welcome you to the forums and wish you the best of luck with your search for glorious gaming. Merry Christmas :D

Malruhn
12-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Damn! I'm glad this isn't April or I'd end up bing OLD!! :D