PDA

View Full Version : The Ashfar Chronicles

imimrtl
12-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Come one!! Come all!! I am starting a brand new campaign and am currently seeking players. This campaign has something for everyone! Everything from political intrigue, to high seas adventuring, to dungeon crawling, to epic battles, and beyond!! I am looking for serious players who like to have fun, and also get into the magic of creating a story. We play once a month on saturdays (based upon everyone's schedules) We are currently composed of mid-upper 20's professional guys that love to game and have been doing it since we were in middle school. If you are interested please let me know at imimrtl@hotmail.com and i will answer any questions you may have. Happy Holidays everyone!!:D

Maelstrom
12-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey, another local! Would love to have joined you if I heard about a month ago, but now I've booked myself for the time being.

I might be able to send a couple people your way depending on how things work with my group come January.

imimrtl
12-21-2007, 05:31 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the offer and if things don't turn out we would be happy to have anyone you'd care to send over, provided they were good, experienced players that is. I hope your game goes well and keep in touch.

Logan

AmazingTriangle
01-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Can I join?

Swiftest
02-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm in the market for a D&D 3.5 or 4e campaign =). Pretty heavy D&D experience, equal love of roleplay and combat. 23 year old student ^^. Healyrt@gmail.com, I'll toss you an email aswell.

AmazingTriangle
02-06-2008, 05:43 AM
I emailed you imimrtl about a month ago and never received anything...Are you still looking for players for your game?

imimrtl
02-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Amazing,

We have filled up. Im sorry i didnt get back to you sooner.