PDA

View Full Version : Introducing a new member

Luminieresolas
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi, my username is luminieresolas but my name in actuality is timothy young, (hiding behind an old gaia character) i live in rancho cordova, closer to the mather area but not quite mather, i live in walking distance from the lightrail station, i am looking for a dungeons and dragons group to join, i have no preffered setting, though i am looking for something simaliar to gestalt 5-ish to 9ish, i only have to core rulebooks and a bunch of inclomplete wizards approved pdfs (mainly class erratas,)

Farcaster
12-17-2007, 05:40 PM
i only have to core rulebooks

Theoretically, that should be all you need. ;) And, actually, as a player, I've never found that I needed much more than that.

Welcome the Pen & Paper Games. The Player Registry shows there are several gamers in your area, and a couple games looking for players. If you haven't already, you should check it out and see if their games would be a good fit for you.

BulletSponge
12-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Welcome bud, and happy gaming!

Digital Arcanist
12-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Well Lumini you are 26 miles from me....we should talk

Malruhn
12-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm jealous...

Why doesn't someone want to move down to Montgomery, Alabama so I have someone to game with?!?! PLEASE!!

vic_kidd
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm jealous...

Why doesn't someone want to move down to Montgomery, Alabama so I have someone to game with?!?! PLEASE!!

uhh....cause I didn't leave anything in Alabama??? :p

I'm having the same problem here in New Jersey....but now almost have a group going now. Good Luck in finding a group.