PDA

View Full Version : More Generators

Xaels Greyshadow
12-16-2007, 09:03 PM
I was stumble bumbling around the net today and came across this interesting site that has all kinds of generators. I especially like the potion generator as potions color, smell, taste, etc. etc. don't neccessarily have anything to do with it's effect, and each one is something different. Here is an example below:

The fizzing, slimy elixir that is vermillion with silver flashes. It smells and tastes like earwax. - Could be BULLS STRENGTH

The red draught. It smells like grapes and black pepper, but tastes like sugar and peanuts. - Could be HEALING

The slimy fluid that is scarlet in color. It smells like garlic and vegetables, but tastes like vanilla. - Could be INVISIBILITY

The smoking, viscious draught that is emerald in color. It smells like vegetables and blueberries, but tastes like beer. - Could be TRUE SEEING

The watery liquid that is green in color. It smells like pinapple and rum, but tastes like beer. - Could be EXTRA HEALING

I think the possibilities are endless and the site has lots of cool things to check out.

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/

Happy Holidays

Xaels:D

Digital Arcanist
12-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Nice find!!

I looked through some of the generators and found one that generates titles to books. I think I will use it in my campaign.

Malruhn
12-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Quite a nice Christmas present! Thank you!!!

Xaels Greyshadow
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
More than welcome. The site is really loaded with too much for me to have cited examples. I am now going to integrate a bunch of generated books, potions, etc. etc. etc. into my NPC book, which will shrink a little. My ultimate goal being to have a bound book on hand to annotate while I DM a campaign, giving things as much "Life" as I can.

Happy Holidaze

Xaels

Bloodwyrm
01-08-2008, 03:20 PM
I'd just like to say that is a pretty neat generator site thanks for the link!

Mulsiphix
01-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Generators Galore (http://www.dndadventure.com/dnda_dm_resources.html). Eat your hearts out. Adventure Hook Generators, Background Generator, Chainmail Warband Genrator, City Generator, Combat Generator, Dungeon Generators, NPC Generators, Town Generator, Encounter Generator, PC Name Generator, Coin and Gen Generator, Rumor Generator, Thieves Guild Generator, Treasure Generator, Name Generator, and more :D

Bloodwyrm
01-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks For link to that one too i like to check out all the cool generators!!