PDA

View Full Version : uh...hi

PhillyLameSauce
12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Apparently, I have been prompted to introduce myself. Name's Phil. And I'm a nerd. Not like a go out and collect different kinds of insect nerd, but the kinda nerd that, when I spill something or trip over something, I usually say "damn, rolled a one on that...". While i dont run around practically defecating 20-siders, I do enjoy a bit of casual gaming and am always looking for new blood to play with. So, if any you guys (or girls) got any questions, feel free to ask. Other than that, nice to meet you all.

Phil

rabkala
12-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi Phil! I'm a nerd, but I prefer the term geek. ;) It's been 3 days, 23 hours, and 37 minutes since my last game. Okay, um what comes next, this is one of those twelve step deals right?

Glad to have you here at the p&p forums. Take a load off and feel free to post to your hearts content. I'm sure you'll find something to get you through 'til your next game.

Digital Arcanist
12-13-2007, 11:13 PM
While i dont run around practically defecating 20-siders

Do you eat a lot of dice Phil?

Welcome to the site and stay the heck away from my dice!!!

PhillyLameSauce
12-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Do you eat a lot of dice Phil?

Not normally, but on some occasions, like if I fail an important armor save or reflex/ dex check, then i tend to sacrifice the offending dice to the Angry Punishing Dice God that is my digestive system. So needless to say, flavored dice are a bad idea. lol.

BulletSponge
12-14-2007, 05:37 PM
[quote=Digital Arcanist;15088]Do you eat a lot of dice Phil?quote]

Not normally, but on some occasions, like if I fail an important armor save or reflex/ dex check, then i tend to sacrifice the offending dice to the Angry Punishing Dice God that is my digestive system. So needless to say, flavored dice are a bad idea. lol.

It's true! I've witnessed it on several occasions! Hey Phil, that means that one time you were in extreme pain, it wasn't a kidney stone, it was a 20 sider. Good job.

Farcaster
12-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Really? Imagine if you swallowed one of these...

PhillyLameSauce
12-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Wow. Thats like a Nerd Super Value Meal to me right there. Lol.

kapnkirk
12-15-2007, 12:53 AM
My! That's quite a D20 you have there. And you rolled a 2. Guess that one isn't going to pass easily once you eat it. ;)

PhillyLameSauce
12-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Guess that one isn't going to pass easily once you eat it. ;)

Nah Its alright. I got a high fortitude save. Shouldn't be that big a problem lol.:D

rabkala
12-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Nah Its alright. I got a high fortitude save. Shouldn't be that big a problem lol.:D
It must be hard to read the dice when they umm... pass. I think most DM's would just take your word for it. "Wow, another 20 you say! No, I don't want to come and take a look. I'll just take your word for it."

PhillyLameSauce
12-16-2007, 07:53 PM
I can see the group now.

"Phil, why are shaking your hips like that?"

"I'm rolling....Hnnnggg.....Critical!"

I don't think I'd be invited back to that game....

BulletSponge
12-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Dear God Phil, we should have done that with Frodo. We could have made the battles much shorter.

vic_kidd
12-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Gives a new meaning to having a crappy roll.

Farcaster
12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Is it me, or has this thread really gone to the crapper?

Digital Arcanist
12-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Where do you think I'm posting from?

PhillyLameSauce
12-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Well, if you cant laugh at poop jokes and toilet humor, then you're clinically dead on the inside.