PDA

View Full Version : Quest for the Orbs of Dragon Kind

someonelse
12-13-2007, 01:08 PM
this is a long running game that has had a lot of players come and go. I only have two players right now, and only one of them has played since the begining. I would like to find some new players to join the game.
the players are currently (as of 12/13/07) Lv17. they have found a couple of dragon orbs, but there are many more to be found. I am currently planning on taking the game up to level 30 or 40, depending on how the story evolves.

we are playing a racial gestalt variant where we use the gestalt rules from the Unearthed Arcana but only gestalt with racial classes (for example one PC is a Ghaele Sorcerer). We use the rules from Savage Species to get the racial levels.

I would like to have people who know the rules well enough to keep up with this fast paced high level game.

the party consists of a Lv17 Janni Wizard, his cohort is a Lv14 Ghaele Sorcerer, and there is a Lv17 Earth Elemental Fighter. They really need a rogue.

someonelse
01-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Update: Not much has changed since I first posted this. We still have only 2 players and they are badly in need of a rogue. right now they have an NPC names Scott the Scout, he searches for traps and usually fails to find them, even when he does he usually fails to disarm them, so the group could really use a full time rogue.

someonelse
11-20-2008, 11:20 PM
This game is still going strong, the PCs are around Lv20. There is are still openings for new players so get in touch.