PDA

View Full Version : Runelords

cpetschler
12-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Couple of buds from Chicago looking to kick off a fun campaign out here on the west coast. We are very into the imagination of the game, but we also love a good combat. Focus is on characters and villains and story--with at least one combat per session, though!

I want to run the Paizo "Rise of the Runelords" adventure path (very traditional, with a great horror twist at the "fun" levels--5th through 12th,) but will probably end up tweaking it. (Everything I ran in Chi-burg was of my own creation.)

Honestly...smelly dorks who don't ever see the light of day need not apply. We like to hang and drink beers and order a pizza while playing. We are geeky, sure, but SO not nerds. If you own nothing but comic T-shirts and want to wear your homemade chainmail... you're probably not for us.

kailuaboy
12-31-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm definitely interested. What day & time o' the month are you thinking is going to work for the group? Have you started the campaign yet, or are you still grouping up? Do you always host (in Pasadena)? I'm happy to host as well.

sephikuu
04-23-2008, 08:03 PM
id love to join your game!

what day would it be?

cpetschler
04-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Hey Kailuaboy and Sephikuu! Sorry about the long delay in replying, but we've been having a hard time getting things off the ground and kinda postponed until summertime... which is now! Or soon. Anyway. If you guys are still interested, we're still looking for at least one more player, and at most two, so it might work out perfectly! We have some PCs chosen (we've got an Elven Ranger [archer,] a Gnomish Bard, an Elven Druid, and possibly a tank type of unknown specificity.) We'd be playing mostly either Monday nights or Sat/Sun afternoons, I think, though we still have to work that out more. Definitely shooting for at least once a month, hopefully twice. As for hosting, we've got a guy who lives east-LA-ish who has a big place for playing, though we're up for anything reasonably close once we see for sure who's in. Let me know if you guys are still available/interested, and I'll keep you in the loop, if so! Talk soon, ---DMCP

sephikuu
04-25-2008, 12:37 PM
you know, about the beer.... im a minor. m 17...:):laugh:

cmdluke
06-10-2008, 12:55 PM
do you still have room for 1 more? have you started the campaign yet? I could do weekend afternoon. would the group be open to friday evenings at all?

grundis
06-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey me and my friend are interesting in playing. My friend loves playing as a cleric, and im open to anything really.