PDA

View Full Version : The Missing Ones

InfoStorm
12-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Ok, it isn't at my house, but it is just down the road. The Campaign really doesn't have a name yet, still in it's plot forming stages with the 2 players I currently have.

So far Tniz the warrior and Goliath the sorcerer as assisting an NPC, Nathan the Archivist recover an ancient tome of information known as the Tome of Longest Shadows. So far they have had a minor tussel with the location's guardian, the location being known as The Flying Tower. The tower really doesn't fly, but the top levels appear to be floating over the lower half of the tower.

The gaming location is near I-270 & McDonnal Blvd (just off Dunn road) and barring holidays and other special events, we game weekly at 7 until about 10.

InfoStorm
12-13-2007, 09:25 AM
So far, our intrepid adventures have explored the first floor of the mainsion portion of the Flying Tower and have barely survived an encounter with the animated skeleton of an apprentice, who still had some vestiges of personality and magic, and a group of animated skeletal dire rats. In this encounter, the adventures served themselves a pieve of humble pie as they learned their combat prowess was not as great as they originally thought. (or it could be that <10% of all attack rolls resulted in values > 10... bad luck night).

The adventurers have since returned to town and are seeking other adventurers to join them.

InfoStorm
01-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Upon returning to town, the adveturers realized that they were not equipped enough to explore the abandioned tower by themselves, and started looking for other adventurous people to join them. So far only a local knife-fighter of some skill as joined their group as a hireling. they are still looking for others to join them.